Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Look: Pot O' Gold




      Hello Everyone! I know it's a few days late, but I wanted to briefly share the look I did for St. Patrick's Day.  While I usually really look forward for an excuse to wear green shadows every year for this occasion, I chose to steer away from using it this year. Instead, I opted for a "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" type of theme:

                                       

     Please note that for the above photo, I did photoshop a small mascara smudge out of the blue shadow region, but I do not normally do that and would state so if I did. I avoid it at all costs, but  really wanted to best display the look for demonstrative purposes.  



     If you REALLY want to amp it up, add some colored glitter to each color line and add a playful little shamrock to the side of the eye:


     This was my first time trying a triple liner look, which was challenging, but I'm allowing myself a little grace because I know it's not perfect but only gives me space to improve! :) I hope everyone had a safe and fun St. Patty's Day!


Products Used:

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Sin shadow from the Naked Palette
I-Candy Cosmetics Blue Shadow from the CHAOS Vie En Rose Palette
Glamour Doll Eyes:
    Gruesome (Halloween Collection 2012, Set 1)
    Hayride (November 2012 OTM)
    Greased Lightning
    Steam Punk Eye Lights 
    Mannequin (Halo Collection)
    Laced With Snow (December 2012 OTM)

For the added pop in the final photo:
Claire's Cosmetics Eye Makeup (glittery gel color palette)
Shiro Cosmetics in Beta

Rest of the eye:
NYC Eye Liner Duet in Through The Storm (black side)
Milani Brow Fix Brow Shaping Kit in Medium
L' Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light

1 comments:

twinklebug118 said...

Super cute. Little rainbow lids. I've never seen anything like this. So creative! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Hidden Treasures Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena