Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GDE April OTM: Ladies Love "Fellas Love Yella!"

     I am finally able to share photos of the OTM!  My computer is pretty sick and on its last life, so I had to play around a bit with my photo card to finally get it to work. Thanks for the patience! :) On that note:

  

     This April's OTM arrived in a bag with a  beautiful golden foil damask design! I'm a huge fan of damask patterns, so it was lovely to see.





     The bag opened to reveal delicious Lemonheads (appropriate to the color), pigment, and description card with additional business cards.




The pigment itself is called Fellas Love Yella:




     Glamour Doll Eyes describes Fellas Love Yella as "A pale yellow marigold yellow with golden/copper shimmer.  Safe for eyes, lips, nails, face."  It reminds me very much of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Shadow in Bold Gold, with more of a yellow pop to it. I think this would serve as a great top color to wear over the gel shadow, or in its own glory with primer, since I tend to have major creasing problems with the Color Tattoos.


     Swatched indoors without flash:
Left- With Control Freak and Foil Me
Center- With Control Freak
Right- applied alone

     Swatched indoors with flash:
Left- With Control Freak and Foil Me
Center- With Control Freak
Right- applied alone


     For the following look, I applied Ahoy Sailor all into the lid and crease, Premonition on outer crease, and Skin of a Killer in the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Then I brushed Fellas Love Yella on the top of my lid and lined it in the inner rim of my bottom lashes for that burst of color!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Hidden Treasures Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena